Virbantel Flavored Chewable Tablets - Dewormer for Dogs - Pyrantel Pamoate / Praziquantel - Effective Against Roundworms, Hookworms, and Tapeworms (6-25lbs - 30mg)
Virbantel is an over-the-counter chewable dewormer for dogs. Virbantel effectively treats and controls roundworms, hookworms, and tapeworms. Available for puppies over 12 weeks of age, Virbantel is a flavored tablet and most pets love the taste. Virbantel contains the powerful ingredients of pyrantel pamoate and praziquantel (same as Drontal) to treat and control roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms. Virbantel is easy to administer to puppies at least 12 weeks of age, and adult dogs because it comes in a flavored, chewable tablet that most pets love. Although Virbantel is a convenient over the counter remedy for worms and parasites, it is recommended that you consult your vet before administration. These tablets are labeled for use in dogs only. Virbac does not have any safety or efficacy studies for use in cats or kittens. Cautions: Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism. Do not deworm a sick dog or puppy. Consult a veterinarian for diagnosis of the illness. Safety in breeding or pregnant dogs has not been tested. Contact your veterinarian if you notice signs of vomiting, loose stools (with or without blood), and decreased activity after treatment.
- Chewable dog dewormer: pork liver–flavored tablets; no need to mix with food
- Safely treats and controls roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms
- For puppies and dogs over 12 weeks of age
- Proven active ingredients, pyrantel pamoate and praziquantel (same as Drontal), ensure efficacy and safety
- Two convenient dosing formulations available in economical 50-count bottles