Vetericyn VF Wound and Skin Care Treatment Spray 16 Ounce Trigger
Vetericyn animal wound and skincare products are innovative topical solutions for the care of wounds and irritations. This steroid free, antibiotic free, no-rinse solution is non-toxic and will not harm healthy tissue. Vetericyn products are manufactured within an appropriate physiological pH range and will not sting when applied. Tests free for competitive animals. Vetericyn Wound & Skin Care Veterinary Formula is intended for management of skin abrasions, lacerations, minor irritations, cuts and intact skin. Aids in speeding the healing process by debriding and cleaning wounds, cuts and lacerations.
- Safe to use around the eyes, ears, nose and mouth
- Safe for environment and patient
- Can be used on all animal species, of all ages
- Does NOT stain clothing or furniture after application to animal
- No rinsing required after application to animal
- Safe for use in Dogs, Cats, Horses, Livestock, Birds, Reptiles, and other exotics
Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Adjust spray nozzle. Saturate the affected area. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Vetericyn at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed. No rinsing neccasary. No need to wipe away film or residue. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist. Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears, and eyes.Ingredients
Active ingredient: Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) 0.0150%
Inactive ingredients: Electrolyzed Water (H2O) 99.951%, Sodium Chloride (NaCl) 0.023%, Sodium Phosphate (NaH2PO4/Na2HPO4) 0.011%
- Works with your pet's immune system to speed healing
- Twice the potency as the regular formula
- Doubles the oxygen supply at the wound site
- Do not freeze this item.
- The ready-to-use spray is also pH neutral and free of steroids and antibiotics