Vetericyn Plus All Animal Ophthalmic Gel. Pain-Free Product for Eye Abrasions and Irritations. Helps Relieve Pink Eye and Allergy Symptoms. Recommended for Dogs and Cats. (3 ounce, 89 milliliters)
VETERICYN PLUS FAMILY OF PRODUCTS
Launched in 2009, parent company Innovacyn, Inc. is family-owned and operated and is dedicated to improving wound management outcomes across the world for humans and animals. Everything is inspired from this vision, from hand-building facilities and growing a dedicated team to delivering the highest-quality products.
ALL ANIMAL ANTIMICROBIAL OPHTHALMIC EYE GEL.
This eye gel can be used on all animals for a variety of eye issues including but not limited to allergies and irritants, wounds and abrasions, redness and burning. It can also be used as a preventive solution to ensure your pet’s eye health for years to come. Apply the gel to affected eyes 1-2 times per day as needed.
NO ANTIBIOTICS OR STERIOIDS.Vetericyn products are pH-balanced and carefully formulated to care for numerous animal health and wellness issues, without any pain or burning. They don’t contain antibiotics or steroids, so there is no potential for adverse reactions over any length of time. They are safe to use on all animals, from cats and dogs to horses and livestock, and during all stages of life. These solutions are a non-toxic and safe alternative to antibiotics.
COMMITTED TO CARE AROUND THE WORLD.
Innovacyn, Inc. is proud to fund ongoing research and wound care education programs to help progress knowledge and innovation within the field. It supports local animal shelters across the country and provides relief to animals affected by recent natural disasters. It is committed to providing animals and those who care for them with products to support and advance the awareness and science of wound care.
- ALL ANIMAL OPHTHALMIC EYE GEL. Provide safe and effective relief for your pet’s eye irritation or wounds with this antibiotic-free, non-toxic eye gel. Approved for use on all animals, from cats and dogs to horses and livestock.
- PAIN-FREE SOLUTION. Apply the gel to affected eyes 1-2 times per day as needed. It’s specially formulated so it won’t burn or sting, and can be used on animals from young to old. It can also be used as part of regular pet care to prevent eye issues.
- RECOMMENDED BY VETERINARIANS. Save yourself the expense of a trip to vet with solutions your animal care provider would recommend. From your home to the farm or ranch, care for your animals where they are happy and comfortable.
- INNOVATIVE, RELIABLE ANIMAL HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS. Vetericyn is committed to developing the most safe, effective and innovative animal health and wellness products in the world. Each one is produced with scientific research and a standard of excellence.
- STANDARDS YOU CAN TRUST. All products are manufactured under strict international guidelines and in an FDA-registered, state-of-the-art facility in the USA. Parent company Innovacyn, Inc. is family-owned and operated since 2009 in Rialto, CA.