Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Mini Mature 8+ Dry Dog Food
With countless dog food options out there that feature formulas focused on ingredients, how do you know what nutrition is right for your pet? No matter how big or small your dog is, Royal Canin has a right-sized diet, made with the precise amount of nutrients needed for every stage of their magnificent life. Small dogs have a longer life span than most larger dogs, which means they have unique nutritional needs. They have smaller bone structures and little jaws—not to mention they can be pretty picky when it comes to the food they eat, especially as they age. Royal Canin Small Adult 8+ dry dog food (formerly Mini Mature 8+) is tailored to support your small dog’s unique traits as they age into mature adulthood. It’s formulated to help small dogs maintain a youthful vitality as they go into their senior years. An exclusive blend of nutrients and antioxidants promotes healthy aging. L-carnitine helps metabolize fat to help maintain a healthy weight. Plus, the small kibble is highly palatable, satisfying even the fussiest eaters for a meal your dog will love. Add a variety in texture with Royal Canin Mature 8+ wet dog food. And when your dog reaches their senior years, you can help keep them healthy with Royal Canin Small Aging 12+. With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet’s magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. For more details contact us at 800-592-6687.
- Royal Canin Small Adult 8+ dry dog food (formerly Mini Mature 8+) is precise nutrition specifically made for older dogs 8–12 years old weighing 9–22 lbs.
- Supports vitality with an exclusive blend of antioxidants for healthy aging to help maintain a long life
- Helps maintain a healthy weight with L-carnitine to promote fat burning as metabolism slows
- Exclusive small, highly palatable kibble adapted for miniature jaws
- Satisfies the fussy appetites of small dogs with enhanced palatability