Premier Chick Brooder Heating Plate - 12" x 12"
- An alternative to a heat lamp. Less of a fire risk. A heating plate simulates a hen keeping chicks warm and cozy beneath her feathers.
- Chicks stay warm by contact with warm underside of the plate. The bottom-side surface of the heating plate is warm, but not hot.
- Height easily adjusts from 1.5" - 6" using adjustable legs to accommodate the size of your chicks.
- Warms up to 20 chicks. Requires 110 volt outlet and uses 22 watts/hr.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh