Panacur C Canine Dewormer (fenbendazole), 1 gram
Panacur C (fenbendazole) Canine Dewormer is for the treatment and control of Roundworms, Hookworms, Whipworms and Taenia Tapeworms in Dogs. Panacur C treats all 4 major intestinal parasites in dogs. The daily dose for Panacur C is 50 mg/kg (22.7 mg/lb) of body weight. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism. Approximately 1 percent of dogs had vomiting associated with the use of this product. Panacur C Canine Dewormer has no known interactions.
Directions: Instructions: The daily dose for Panacur C is 50 mg/kg (22.7 mg/lb) of body weight. Please refer to the following dosing table for help in finding the right dose for your dog. (10 pounds: 1 gram) (20 pounds: 2 gram) (30 pounds: 1 gram + 2 gram) (40 pounds: 4 gram) (50 pounds: 1 gram + 4 gram) (60 pounds: 2 gram + 4 gram) (80 pounds: Two 4 gram) (Over 80 pounds: Use combinations to obtain recommended daily dose) *Packet size is the daily dose. The dog must be treated with this dose for 3 days in a row. • You should weigh your dog to make sure you are using the right size and number of packets. If your dog’s weight is in-between the suggested dosing sizes, it is safe to use the next higher size. For example, a 15-pound dog should be treated with the 2-gram packet. • Give Panacur C to your dog by mixing the daily dose with a small amount of the usual food. Make sure your dog eats all of the medicated food. You may need to moisten dry dog food to aid mixing. • Repeat the daily dose for three days in a row.
- Mix the daily dose with a Small amount of Your dog’s usual food; Your dog should eat all of the medicated food; If feeding dry dog food, it may need to be moistened to aid Mixing
- Repeat the daily dose for 3 days in a row (each Packet is a daily dose depending on Your dog's size)
- If dog's weight is in between suggested dosing sizes, it's safe to use the next higher size; For example a a 15lb dog should be Treated with the 2gm Packet
- Safe for all Dogs 6 weeks and older, including pregnant Dogs
- Deworming schedules may vary depending on the climate where you live and the activity of Your dog