LubriSyn Joint Supplement for Canine & Equine
Protect and soothe joints with LubriSynHA, our all-natural hyaluronic acid supplement for animals of all sizes
All mammals including cats, dogs and horses have a natural fluid in their joints called synovial fluid. This fluid keeps their joints lubricated and working well, just like the oil in a car engine does. It helps to prevent wear and tear in joints and contains mainly a substance called hyaluronic acid. Like us, as animals age, or if they’re extremely active or competing animals, this fluid can start to break down. This can mean that the bones then have nothing to cushion them where they join other bones in the joints of the hips, knees and paws. This causes friction between the bones as they rub together, leading to inflammation and pain. Chronic inflammation can lead to arthritis and constant pain can mean that your pet just isn’t himself. Both of which are also upsetting for you; witnessing them being unable to do all of the things they used to do and enjoy.
Our LubriSynHA pet and equine joint formula can help you change all of that!
Allow your animal to keep up on walks and hacks, continue competing and training at high levels and get their sense of fun back without pain and discomfort. It containspowerful but all-natural active ingredientsthat will help them live the life full of energy and freedom of movement that they deserve. It has no taste and iseasy to administerstraight into your pet’s mouth. It contains hyaluronic acid that isbio-identicalto that found naturally in their joints and iseffective and fast actingat relieving pain and stiffness. Studies have shown that hyaluronic acid issuperior to glucosamine and chondroitinsupplements at supporting the longevity and health of joints.LubriSynHA pet and equine joint formula can also be used as a preventative supplement,protecting the joints of your petsor award winning competitive animals from pain and discomfort. It allows freedom of movement and a good quality of life exploring, playing and living the life of a happy animal.
Support optimal joint health
Hyaluronic acid is a thick, viscous, elastic-like substance that naturally fills all the spaces between the joints. It helps tolubricate joints and absorb shockas your animal walks, jumps, competes or plays, keeping them supple and free from restriction.
LubriSynHA is a liquid supplement with carefully-developed ingredients for animals that mimics the hyaluronic acid found naturally in their bodies. We make sure our hyaluronic acid has a high molecular weight, meaning that it keeps its high viscosity and is highlyeffective at keeping joints free from stiffness and pain. When it’s swallowed, it absorbs easily and gets to work quickly, helping to restore degraded joint fluid and lubricate all of the tissues that hold the joints together.
Safe use in pregnant animals or those intended for breeding has not been established so care must be taken. If you don’t notice any improvement or your animal’s condition gets worse, take them to see their veterinarian.
Ideal for dogs, cats and horses
We’ve produced LubriSynHA as a liquid so that it starts to absorb into your animal’s body as soon as you give it to them. It’seasy to administerdirectly into their mouths and isabsorbed instantlythrough the soft tissues of their mouth and throat. It doesn’t have to travel to the gut to be digested like pills or powders and so can get to workmore quickly and effectively to soothe aching joints.
You could notice your animal being more supple and in less pain in as little asseven to 14 days.We don’t extract our hyaluronic acid from animal sources such as rooster combs. Instead, we extract it from a microbial source, meaning that it’s less likely to lose its effectiveness over time. LubriSynHA for pets and horses is aclear and tasteless liquid supplement that isn’t messy like powdered supplements, or distressing, like injections.
Keep your animal’s joints cushioned and well-lubricated with LubriSynHA to help them live life to the fullest!
The hyaluronic acid in LubriSynHA has been developed to exactly match that of the joint fluid found naturally in the joints of dogs, cats, horses and other animals. As well as a lubricant, hyaluronic acid is also one of thebuilding blocks of cartilage, the connective tissue that keeps the joints held together and working smoothly.The more active, bouncy or playful an animal, the more their synovial joint fluid and cartilage can deplete. The same happens to animals as they get older. By giving them LubriSynHA on a daily basis, you can help to keep their levels of hyaluronic acid topped up and their joints healthy, allowing them to carry on beinghappy, agile animals! It can also meanless trips to the vetwith distressed and uncomfortable pets.
Joint pain in animals can be caused by age, wear and tear, arthritis, overuse or injury. Our LubriSynHA pet and equine formula can helprelieve their pain and restore their quality of life. Leaving you to take enjoyment from a youthful and active pet and giving youpeace of mindthat they’re free from discomfort.
LubriSynHA can help treat localized pain in any specific joint and general joint aches and pains all over their body. And it doesn’t just help when your animal is already suffering from joint pain and inflammation. It’s effective at helping toprevent joint problems in younger animals, protecting their vitality as they grow older.
The only active ingredient in our LubriSynHA is hyaluronic acid. We haven’t added glucosamine or chondroitin, substances that also make up the cartilage in the joints. Hyaluronic acid is a revolutionary supplement ingredient consideredmore effective at supporting the health of joints than glucosamine and chondroitin.
Hyaluronic acid only lasts in the body for 36 hours, so it’s important that you give your animal LubriSynHA on a daily basis. We have bottled our joint supplement into several different sized containers, ideal for pets of all sizes from a small cat to a 100lb+ dog, to an adult horse.Give your dogs, cats and horses the freedom of pain-free movement that they deserve from well lubricated joints with LubriSynHA,proudly made in the USA!
- CUSHIONS JOINTS FOR BETTER MOBILITY - As joint fluid diminishes with age and exercise, bone-on-bone inflammation is more likely to occur. This inflammation can lead to arthritis and stiff, sore joints. Normal daily activities or high-level training or performance may become difficult. LubrisynHA, which is bio-identical to the synovial fluid found in joints, replenishes and restores your pet's natural synovial fluid, keeping joints and cartilage cushioned and well-lubricated.
- LUBRICATES TO HELP EASE PAIN - Our high-molecular weight hyaluronic acid (also known as hyaluronan) keeps joints lubricated and well-cushioned during intense exercise and athletic performances. Our patented HA joint supplement of pure hyaluronic acid works to help ease sore joints, aches, pains and inflammation associated with arthritis, aging or rigorous exercise.
- MAINTAIN HEALTHY JOINTS FOR AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE - Promote flexible, lubricated joints so your pet can maintain his competitive edge in obedience, agility and performance – or stay active in his senior years. Giving a daily source of hyaluronan from hyaluronic acid is a great alternative to stressful injections or messy powders. The hyaluronan in LubriSynHA naturally protects the integrity of your pet’s synovial fluid, promoting healthy joints and connective tissue for years to come!
- JOINT SUPPLEMENTATION MADE EASY - Our maximum-strength formula is quickly absorbed into the tissues of your pet’s mouth and throat, delivering joint support in as little as 7 to 14 days. Our clear and tasteless liquid formula is easy to administer to cats, dogs (large, medium and small), and horses of any age, breed or lifestyle.
- HYALURONIC ACID YOU CAN TRUST: LubrisynHA is all-natural, 100% vegan and gluten-free, and our bottles are BPA-free. Our hyaluronic acid is extracted from a non-animal, microbial source, resulting in high-molecular weight purified hyaluronic acid. This bio-identical synovial fluid most closely matches the hyaluronic acid found naturally in the body. Our FDA-registered facility is GMP-certified, and our products are manufactured in the USA in small batches to ensure the highest quality.