G.Q.F. Manufacturing 1602N Hova-Bator Incubator
Invented by G.Q.F. Manufacturing Co. over 30 years ago, the Hova-Bator is still the WORLD'S BEST SMALL INCUBATOR and the THERMAL AIR FLOW MODEL, is the most economical incubator available. The radiant heat tube gently warms the inside of the incubator, the air and eggs. Thermal action of the heated air flowing out of the exhaust vents in the top of the incubator, draws fresh air in through the bottom vent. This thermal air flow also assists the drying of the chicks after they hatch. This design includes two small windows on top for viewing. The wafer thermostat is proven, accurate technology that produces great hatch results.
- The GQF Hova-Bator has been wide recognized for over 30 years as the world's best small incubator.
- This Thermal Air Flow model, the 1602N, is the most economical and efficient incubator available.
- Heated air flows out the exhaust vents on top and draws fresh air through the bottom vent.
- Includes two small windows on top for easy viewing of eggs and hatching chicks.
- Can be safely used for a variety of poultry (chickens, ducks, quail, guinea fowl) as well as reptiles.