Doc Roy’s FeCease Coprophagia Preventative - for Dogs and Cats
- USE: Doc Roy’s FeCease helps eliminate and prevent stool eating in both cats and dogs. This product is safe for use in pregnant dogs and cats as well as dogs and cats with food allergies.
- DETERRENT: Doc Roy’s FeCease helps eliminate and prevent coprophagia, the unhealthy habit of stool eating, in both dogs and cats.
- MANAGEMENT: FeCease provides monosodium glutamate (MSG) and a proprietary blend of B-Complex Vitamins, which are key ingredients to help manage this condition.
- DETAILS: The Oleoresin capsicum and MSG contained in Doc Roy’s FeCease makes stool taste terrible to your cats and dogs. This deterrent is available in 300 gram granules and 60 count soft chews.
- STORAGE: Doc Roy’s FeCease granules and soft chews should be stored at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh